- Students are not allowed to be absent without permission
- 80% Attendennce of the total number of actual working days will be regardeded as satisfactory.student having less than 80% attendence will not be eligible for apperaing in final examination.
- internal assesment is based on percentage of attendence
- Examination for one year/6 Months course will be conducted and controlled by the Board of Examination of NCFSE and respective collabarative Goverment bodies.
- Candidate who have secured 40% marks in the theory paper and 50% marks in internal shall be declared to have passed the examination.
- After successful completion of Theory and practical Training the individual will get certificate which is jointly certified by NCFSE and IIE/MSME CTR or any other Goverment bodies
- NCFSE offers 100% Placement assistance to all successful candidate who completed Fire & Saftey courses and help them to secure a great start to the career.
- The previous placement records of the organization speaks volume about its successful ratio.
- The Major highlights being the recruitment cells of NCFSE which has been functioning at all major cities in India